A TEACHER THAT HAS INSPIRED ME


In my second year in highschool (2013) I arrive at my new school “Boston College” and I met my language teacher, Gonzalo Campos.
He was tall and her hair was very long. Besides, He had good physical condition and many tattoo in both arms. In present he is studing at USACH, also is teacher in this place.

Resultado de imagen para Gonzalo campos usach
I remember her classes because He loved teaching and was very empathetic with all students. A Gonzalo virtue was be critical with the common patterns of our society and how this is organized and normalized. Thank to this, I developed critical think about social topics and question about social behaviour with the government injustice.

Besides, He loved poetry and many times He gave us (to all student) recommended lectures to developed some poetry skills like write and understand poet or poetess feeling. For this sometimes I write about my feelings and how am I… Is a good way to know yourself.

Imagen relacionada
Like my History teacher, in my graduation Gonzalo gave me a recognition for my achievements between second a fourth of highschool in her subject. Was a surprise to me I don’t wait for it, maybe for math class, but no in language class.

I remember a homework: I write a suicide letter. In this letter a person complain in Plaza Maipu subway about how materialistic humans are a social illness and how stereotypes dominate the world. Finally, this person hangs in front of everyone.

Comments

  1. Hey!
    A teacher who loves teach is the best way to learn, you had lucky to met someone like him

    ReplyDelete
  2. A teacher who teaches critical thinking is very really important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my teacher for leanguage was very nice too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment