MY FAVOURITE GAME / SPORT


Hi bloggers, in this blog I talk about my favourite sport: Basketball.


In fact, I played football in primary but when I must to gone at secondary school I never met someone who plays football and my acquaintances played basketball… I must try, no? Well, with time finally I felt in love of this sport.
Imagen relacionada

In my second year of secondary, my mom put me in a new school: “Boston College”. In this school I met new people who practiced basketball and still We keep play sometimes. That year doesn’t exist a basket elective but the next year (2014) yes and with my friend shaped “Boston College Basketball team”. Our coach was very demanding and a good person (jajja). He always wants developed good players (mentally, physically and empathetically). As a team, We participated in many quadrangular tournaments with other schools and We trained twice a week (and weekend in a park without coach, a field practice with strangers).







Resultado de imagen para derrick roseMy favourite league is the NBA (classic) and my favourite player is Derrick Rose (now plays for Detroit Pistons) but I really like when he plays for Chicago Bulls between 2008 (rookie of the year) and 2011 (most valuable player). In 2011-2012 season He suffered an injury and in 2016 returns to play in New york Knicks and in 2018 He lived a really good season with Minnesota Timberwolves. His real return, because in Knicks he played like shit.

Comments

Post a Comment